Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 14: Monday, February 2, 2009

Well, I really wanted to do a full workout tonight, but unfortunately, I was feeling far too much under the weather, so I compromised, and planned on walking for 30 minutes at 4 MPH - the equivalence of 2 miles.

However, my breathing just couldn't handle it, and I was feeling weak and worn down, so I pushed my body to work 15 minutes at 4 MPH, or one mile.

Other than that, I did little in way of activity. I am hoping, that possibly Tuesday night can be better - although one mile is better than no miles, so I shall try to view this positively and "better than I used to do" - which it certainly is.

And until I feel better, I might have to deal with my lack of quality time, and just deal with what I can accomplish - like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment