Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 33: Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today, I completed a very abstract workout. That is to say, I did some curls, but do not remember exactly how many I completed. If I had to guess - I would say I hit about 75 or so (if not a lot more, but it's hard to say). I also did 20 military presses with my same 40 lb. weight.

I then got on the treadmill, I only had limited time, but I felt the need to make up for the previous evening, where I was forced to stop early, in order to effectively ward off any migraine that may have been creeping in.

My run was sufficient, and I actually pushed my limits a bit in the 15 minutes I had to spare. I ran two times for 3 minutes a piece, as I said, slightly pushing my limits.

In all, I walked at 4 MPH for 6 minutes for 0.40 miles, I ran 9 minutes at 5 MPH for 0.75 miles, and in total with the cool down, I completed 1.18 miles in 16 minutes.

For the rest of this week, I want to get back into my normal routine of 30-minutes spent on the treadmill - which shouldn't be an issue since i have nothing planned throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment