Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 19-20 Recap

So, I'm sure you noticed that there isn't any "week 19-20 workouts", so how can I have a recap, and why no reported on workouts? Well, that is simple really, I was on vacation. I did manage to workout a few times, but didn't have time to write up the individual reports, so I'll just recap now, and save myself time.

I managed to up the weights I was lifting in my time away (to 30 lb. curls and 90 lb. lat pulldowns and butterflies). I also managed to run at 5.2 MPH for 30 minutes straight on multiple occasions (2 I can think of with certainty off the top of my head). So with that said, things are progressing nicely, however, my food intake has not been as kind to me either.

On Sunday, May 31st, we were coming home, and driving, so fast food was a must. Sad but true reality sometimes. What that did, I'm sure is up my sodium intake and thus my weight retention. No worries, when I got home, I weighed myself in the evening, and then again this morning, so as to have a basis for my average weight, and what I came up with is I now weight 197 lbs. on average. Not good, but not as bad as it could have been since we were eating out quite a bit while on vacation. So, all in all, I've gained 2 pounds in two weeks since being on vacation. I guess I'll take it as a small victory of "maintaining" my weight, even though it was small gains, I know it could have been a lot, lot worse. Starting June 1st, I will get back on the horse and moving back towards my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment