Monday, April 6, 2009

New Beginning : Week 9-12 Recap

Okay, so I've been M.I.A. for quite sometime. This was due to circumstances in my life that had changed my time, philosophy, and effort. No excuses, really, except I moved, and early in the stages of moving, I got rid of the treadmill. Being in Chicago, it has still been too cold to run/walk outside, and thus, all activity ceased for the period. I attempted to still eat well, though, some days, this even fell by the wayside. Once we were even closer to moving, we no longer had food in the house, which meant eating out daily ... the results show.

I weighed myself on Sunday, April 5th, the day of my new beginning - and the average for the day came in at 206 pounds. Still, a far cry from the 226 pounds I began at, but certainly not below 200 - which I had been before falling off in my practice.

Today, April 5th begins my dedication to my body again. I now have a gym to utilize, and I used it yesterday - it seemed, so much better and easier. I used the treadmill for my customary 30 minutes - but, what I found, was running at 5 MPH was, well, SLOW - so I don't know if this treadmill is the more accurate of the two, or if my old treadmill was - either way, you will find some inconsistency to my new beginning, but I am not to worried about them - the main thing is, activity of some sort. Also, I have a full array of machines and weights at my disposal now - so here too, you will see inconsistencies, but hopefully an overall better benefit to my body.

Without delay, the new beginning is upon me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment