Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week Eight Recap

What can I say, there isn't much to recap. I completed the equivalent of one workout over the course of two days. It was not a productive week due to quite a few things beyond my control, and then other things I just couldn't not control or use in my favor (stress from work).

There is no one to blame but myself - and so I hopped on the scale on Sunday as usual. What I found, is based on my eating habits that have endured, even in times of inactivity, that I was still able to lose weight from the previous week, but not by much, and I still am not back to my weight low from two weeks ago. Even still, if it's a lifestyle, I can't beat myself up over a missed week, or if the missed time endures.

I weighed in on Sunday at 198.5 lbs in the morning, and 203.0 lbs in the evening, for an average, net weight of 200.75 lbs - or 200 lbs. and 12 ounces. Like I said, for the lack of activity, I will take the one pound loss from last week.

I really need to find my motivation again, however, or I risk falling into the same rut and bad habits that created the weight gain to begin with. Hopefully, the weather can improve and I can at least get outside for some "sneaky" workouts by way of playing with and/or walking the dogs - anything would be better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment