Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 22: Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today, I decided I didn't feel much like running (or walking for that matter). I woke early, but had to run a few errands before I was able to get on the treadmill - probably around 9:30, I was able to get on, but I really didn't feel much up to it.

Because of my lack of interest, I decided to do my normal routine, and nothing more or less. It was a struggle, but I did what I deemed was "required" - that is to say 1:45 walking at 4 MPH and running for 1:15 at 5 MPH - and repeat the pattern until I hit the 30-minute mark.

I did limited muscle exercises today, limiting myself to 30 curls at 40 lbs. and 30 push ups.

Walking, I completed 17:30 for a distance of 1.17 miles; running, I completed 12:30 for a distance of 1.04 miles; total with cool down, I completed a pretty pathetic 32 minutes for 2.25 miles.

For not "feeling like it", it was a good accomplishment just the same. It's 2.25 miles I would not have ran/walked otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment