Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 30: Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well, I woke up and decided to get my workout out of the way. I wasn't much feeling like pushing myself too much, but I knew some activity would do my body some good.

I got on the treadmill and only completed the minimum - that is to say 1:30 walking at 4 MPH for every 1:30 running at 5 MPH and alternate for 30 minutes. I will have to say, it is very much a good thing that I did my regime in the morning, and not waiting until the afternoon - I never would have gotten in the mood the way my day went.

But for the day, my breathing was pretty even throughout, and I did not really suffer while on the treadmill (nor after I got off, everything was pretty smooth).

In all, I completed 15 minutes of walking for 1.00 miles, 16 minutes of running for 1.33 Miles, and complete with cool down, I did 2.35 miles in 32:30 minutes.

I also completed 105 curls of the 40 lb. weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment