Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 18: Monday, February 9, 2009

Well, another day, another workout.

I was a little hurried in my time on this day, but for the most part, I was able to do almost everything I planned on, so I won't complain about it too much.

I began my workout in the same manner as the previous two weeks since I slacked pretty hardcore on them. So I walked 1:45 at 4 MPH for every 1:15 running at 5 MPH. I plan on upping this MPH or running for longer durations come next Monday, but for now, this remains the plan.

The running and walking combinations weren't bad. As I said in previous posts, I have synced up my music to where I now know when my times to end the runs will be - this makes it much easier to focus on what I'm doing and not the clock.

I didn't quite feel 100% on the treadmill, however, but the issues had nothing to do with my rhythm or breathing, so again, I won't complain about the issues.

In total, I did my walk for 17:30 for a distance of 1.17 miles, 12:30 running for 1.04 miles, and a total, with cool down, of 2.25 miles in 31 minutes.

I completed 45 curls of the 40 lb. weight.

But I feel good today. I truly feel like I am getting somewhere. My stamina is getting up to par, I feel like I want to be more active, and I am sleeping soundly. This working out thing is definitely improving my quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment